Teagan's Ladybug. He rescued it from certain death in the
Old Town Winchester fountain.
Old Town Winchester fountain.
Claire and Quinn have been at camp this week having fun. Macy, well, she's spent a good portion of time watching Scrubs on Netflix (something she needs to finish soon, because she needs to get busy and DO something). Teagan and I have been running errands and things. All the simple things that need to happen just to keep the household going.
The summation of Day 6----a picture of a bird feeder that Quinn made at camp.

Day 7
Day 7
Very busy, regular type of day. After getting the girls to camp, Macy had a hair appointment with Annie. She had a trim and some highlights put in today.

Teagan has taken to wearing this cowboy hat he has had for a few years. He gets a lot of comments from strangers (compliments) to which he says "Mom, this is why I wear it in public!"
On the way back to the car, Teagan made a new friend. Who knows, maybe it is really Aslan, you never know!
During the Process:
Yes, folks, your eyes are NOT deceiving you! That is PINK in her hair. I have been assured that it will fade and wash out in a few weeks. :)
While Teagan and I were waiting for Macy, we ventured down the mall. We made our way down to the fountain where Teagan made a few wishes and threw a few pennies into the fountain, picked out some trash, and rescued a ladybug (see photo at top). It was fun and I got to spend some really nice time with Teagan--simple things really are the best!
Teagan has taken to wearing this cowboy hat he has had for a few years. He gets a lot of comments from strangers (compliments) to which he says "Mom, this is why I wear it in public!"
On the way back to the car, Teagan made a new friend. Who knows, maybe it is really Aslan, you never know!

No comments:
Post a Comment