Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Park Day!!






So, a nice cool front came through and the Monday after getting back from the beach I took Quinn and Teagan to the park. We chose Clearbrook park. It was pretty deserted. I would have figured people would have been out because it was cooler, but evidently not. We weren't there a long time, but we got to swing, and they played on the bars. We checked out the ducks and the caboose and then headed home.






Macy and Claire were being slugs, so I left them at home. Quinn and Teagan got to stop at Subway for lunch. Macy and Claire got sandwiches at home. Sometimes when Mom says get up we are going to the park, it pays to listen ;)

Once we got home, we tried a recipe for cornstarch clay. It was different, but kind of cool.
Here are some of Quinn's creations. Teagan made a dog bone for Berkeley. I thought we had a picture, but I don't have it.



No comments:

Post a Comment